We know how much you love being creative in your kitchen and we also know that you appreciate having unique items that inspire and are great conversation starters.
We take in many super fun and useful housewares that range from vintage to brand new in boxes. We sell a LOT of useful everyday kitchen items. We love the gadgets and the pop of colour they can bring. They also herald from all over the world from Canada to England to Italy and to the USA.
Have fun in kitchen land today because that is our feature.
New arrivals are sure to impress you. There are some magnificent pieces of furniture that have arrived in the past 24 hours along with many other delights.
- 2 awesome quarter sawn oak armoires - they are must sees
- 2 Louis XVI cabinets that are jaw dropping
- A gorgeous Walter Moorcroft Clematis Lamp
- 2 beautiful wool rugs
- A Dunhill gold plated fountain pen ... so many of you ask for fountain pens!
- The cutest collection of Royal Doulton dog figurines - many of which are quite rare
- Florentine accessories sure to create some diversion
- A spectacular hand crafted Moroccan mirror
- Art - so many eye catching beauties
Better get gazing - this newsletter is pretty darn exciting!
Have we inspired you to shop?
Tammie & The Singing Lady Team
It's official! Our new "Encore" reward card is a hit. Since we introduced it many of you have taken advantage of that additional 10% savings. When you spend $100 (pre-HST), receive an Encore card that you can redeem for an additional 10% off your next purchase. There is no registration required and you can even give it to a friend or family member. No muss, no fuss!
Every day, we get new arrivals — fabulous finds you won't find anywhere else. Here is a small sampling of the new arrivals from the last week but there are many more in the store. We currently have over 6,000 items in the store and it keeps changing all the time. Our motto is, "If you snooze, you lose!". If you see something you like, you had better snatch it up quick because there is a good chance it won't be there the next time you visit.
Posted in: | Tags: | Comments (0)
| View Count: (1183)