Top of the morning Singing Lady newsletter subscribers!
Lots of changes are taking place at the store and we've been busy, very busy making that happen. We think you'll notice some of those changes right away and some are subtle yet refreshing.
Hats off to our Queens of Merchandising, Mary Ann and Andrea, who work super duper hard creating the vignettes and the welcoming displays. Their keen eyes and knack for creating appeal has always been a hit and we thank you for taking the time to pass on your glowing comments. It means the world to them.
There is lots to check out today in this email blast of new arrivals.
- Gorgeous glass - Egizia Sottsass Vases from Italy, Cobalt Blue Stemware in various sizes and some fun summer tumbler choices
- Decor Vases, Storage Boxes & Lotsa Lamps
- Evesham - another fab assortment has arrived
- For the musical in you - a nice variety of hand held instruments and some percussion instruments as well - 2 xylophones and a metallophone - time to start a little band?
- Magnificent Moriage - stunning pieces that are beautifully decorated and hand painted
- Pretty china, fun collectibles, neat housewares, interesting books and lots more of course!
We are closed for this Civic Holiday Monday so we wish you all a very wonderful long weekend ahead. We'll be back at it again on Tuesday.
Come Singing Lady shopping this weekend - it's not just shopping - it's an experience!
Tammie & The Singing Lady Team
It's official! Our new "Encore" reward card is a hit. Since we introduced it many of you have taken advantage of that additional 10% savings. When you spend $100 (pre-HST), receive an Encore card that you can redeem for an additional 10% off your next purchase. There is no registration required and you can even give it to a friend or family member. No muss, no fuss!
Every day, we get new arrivals — fabulous finds you won't find anywhere else. Here is a small sampling of the new arrivals from the last week but there are many more in the store. We currently have over 6,000 items in the store and it keeps changing all the time. Our motto is, "If you snooze, you lose!". If you see something you like, you had better snatch it up quick because there is a good chance it won't be there the next time you visit.
Posted in: | Tags: | Comments (0)
| View Count: (2622)